The term in a job has a specific description and definition that describes the job. So, there is no need to be confused if you find special terms in the office administration profession that are not found in the medical world. It is very important to find out the meaning of important terms in a profession. You can imagine if someone who has studied a profession is not able to do his job optimally because he is busy figuring out the meaning of the word. Work becomes hampered, it can even be done wrong. The different terms in each job need to be mastered, at least you know what they mean.
Information About Office Administration
The definition of office administration is quite diverse and has many versions. Office administration is often equated with office management. However, the term office administration is more related to state affairs, while office management is related to companies. Office administration has a specific purpose, such as helping companies compete, providing complete data for companies, helping customer service, providing reports, and so on. In the following, Mamikos will inform you of important terms that are often used in office administration.
- Administration: Office and administrative activities; Efforts and activities that include setting goals and determining ways to implement organizational development.
- Office administration: A series of activities or management functions related to the implementation of office work to achieve predetermined organizational goals.
- Agenda: A notebook that is dated for one year; event (which will be discussed in the meeting).
- Archive: A collection of documents that are stored in an orderly, planned manner, because they have a value for something useful. Its function is that any needed can be found quickly.
- Static Archives: Archives that are no longer used directly to support daily activities.
- Outgoing Mail Agenda Book: A book to record outgoing mail data
- Incoming Mail Agenda Book: A book to record incoming mail data.
- External Expedition Book: A book to record the delivery, delivery, distribution of letters to other parties outside the organization, office, or company.
- Internal Expedition Book: A book to record the delivery, delivery, distribution of letters delivered within the organization or company itself.
- CABINET NG: A software application for archiving that helps improve office efficiency, which is to do the filing process easily without being complicated by the location of the transactions that occur.
- E-mail: E-mail
- Filling Cabinet: A place to store archives that are arranged vertically using a guide sheet and a hanging folder (Hang Map).
- Public relations or public relations: Organizing activities that include efforts to introduce organizational activities to the environment and capture the desires and atmosphere of the environment in a collaboration in order to achieve certain goals.
- Inventory: Recording or registration of office property, (schools, households, etc.) used in carrying out tasks.
- Control Card: A spreadsheet for recording, delivering, and storing mail so that it can be found easily.
- Archives: Process activities or process arrangements. starting from receiving, recording, storing using a certain system.
- Office: Hall (building, house, room) where you take care of a job (company, etc.) where you work.
- Personnel or personnel: Personnel within an organization who have expertise in a particular field; A series of structuring activities which include search, application, testing, acceptance, appointment, placement, rank, development, welfare, transfer, and dismissal of workers in a collaboration in order to achieve certain goals.
- Finance or finance: structuring activities that include budgeting, determining cost sources, methods of use, accounting, and accountability for financing in a collaboration to achieve certain goals.
- Competence: The ability to master a field.
- Concept: Draft or blur letter etc.
- Conceptor: The person who comes up with or has an idea; draftsman
- Courier / Expeditor: The person in charge of receiving letters to be sent to other parties and sending them in certain ways that have become office rules.
- Position Training: The term administrative and staffing training to improve quality, expertise, abilities, and skills (performed after and during occupying a certain position or job).
- Disposition Sheet: Filling sheet to record instructions from the leadership regarding the follow-up of letters received from other parties.
Social media is not only used as a promotional medium. Increasing website visitors through social media can also be done as long as you know very well every feature available on the social media. Now it’s time to apply this easy way to increase traffic to your site.