More than the last 5 years, there is a trend to market business via the internet, more and more people are coming here, more and more are using the internet to do business online. Before starting an online business, it is better if we learn the basics of digital marketing so that it is not reckless to do business online. Here are the basics of digital marketing:
- Digital Marketing Objectives
In general, the purpose of digital marketing is divided into 3, because it uses any channel, both online advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google, and others) and playing in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Here is an overview of the stages of facebook ads.
The first stage that many digital marketing practitioners do, if your brand is new there are still many who don’t know its existence, especially the products offered are specific, then plan a strategy to increase your Brand Awareness.
Consideration is the first stage before potential buyers are really sure to buy the product or service that you offer.
The last step is if your branding is good and there have been many interactions from followers, now is the time to enter the conversion objective, which is advertising. In the strategy you provide, make people who already know your brand to make a purchase.
2. Terms that you often encounter in Digital Marketing
In doing digital marketing, you will definitely come across foreign terms that you rarely hear. Here are the terms that you must understand.
- In Online Advertising
– Reach, which means reach. It means that your ad has been seen or reached according to the numbers listed in the reach.
– Impression, meaning Display or Impression.
– Click, which means click. It is found in Google Adwords, namely how many times the ad has been clicked by visitors.
– CTR (click through rate), which means the ratio between the number of clicks and the number of impressions.
– View, meaning the number of views. Usually you can find it in youtube ads
– CPC (Cost per Click), ie costs that must be incurred in 1 click.
– CPA (Cost per Acquisition) / CAC (Consumer Acquisition Cost), ie costs that must be incurred for 1 person to do certain access.
- In Website (SEO)
– Pageviews, is the number of pages viewed by the user.
– Sessions, are the period of time that the user actively spends with websites, apps, etc.
– Bounce Rate, is a bounce ratio which means how much of the comparison of visitors who come to the website who stay with those who immediately leave the website.
3. Content Funnel & Content Role
Broadly speaking, the types of content in digital marketing are divided into 4, namely awareness, interest, desire, and action.
Content that can be consumed by anyone, not only your target market, but also for your potential target market.
The stage after awareness, means that content is made more directed to the particular product you want to offer.
Content desire, namely “Wish” means that visitors have an intention to buy, but they need to be given a choice and not coercion.
Content with a very specific target audience with a high possibility of conversion.
The need for digital IT is needed in daily activities, Bead IT Consultant is the right choice as your partner, visit our website by clicking this link: www.beadgroup.com
It’s a pity уou don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt dߋnate to this outstanding blog!
I suppose for now i’ll ѕettle for Ƅook-maгking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward
tߋ new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.
Also visit my webpage … digital marketing agency
hi!,I love your writing so much! proportion we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL?
I require a specialist on this house to resolve my problem.
Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to look you.
Feel free to surf to my webpage :: jasa social media management murah – https://ibrand.id/
I’m not sure why but this site is loading extremely
slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end?
I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
my web-site – special
Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?
Feel free to surf to my homepage; coupon