1. The appearance of comedones on the face as a result of the blockage of the pores of the skin
Blackheads are the most common cause of acne breakouts on the face in the form of whiteheads and blackheads.
This is due to the accumulation of dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria on the facial skin which eventually clogs the skin pores, thus triggering acne or breakouts.
2. Bruntus can also be caused by inflamed acne on the facial skin
In addition to blackheads, pimples can also be caused by inflamed pimples on the facial skin. This condition occurs because the skin pores are clogged and infected with bacteria.
Acne caused by acne will usually be in the form of small inflamed bumps in the facial area due to the buildup of dead skin cells and oil trapped in the skin.
3. The appearance of milia that is produced from the protein of the skin that is stuck in the skin
The appearance of milia’s most often found in areas of the face, eyelids, lips, and cheeks. Causes of the appearance of milia on the skin caused by skin proteins or commonly called keratin that is stuck in the skin.
Milia itself is a type of cyst that is not dangerous is characterized by the emergence of such a small lump of white or yellow on the surface of the skin
4. Keratosis Pilaris or known as chicken skin
The next cause of the appearance of pimples is keratosis pilaris or better known as chicken skin. This condition is characterized by the appearance of pimples that cause the surface of the skin to become rough with the appearance of small spots like the skin of a chicken being pulled out of its feathers.
5. Allergic reactions that arise due to a beauty product, food, or drinks
Allergies are also one of the causes of the appearance of pimples on the face. In some cases, the allergic reaction caused can usually cause itching and burning caused by incompatibility with a certain beauty product or because of the ingredients in food and drinks.
6. Eczema usually can also lead to a crust or scales on the skin areas of the face
Mentioned that pimples can also be an early symptom of eczema or atopic dermatitis. This condition is a skin disease condition characterized by itchy skin and skin rashes that cause red, crusty or scaly skin on the facial skin area.
7. Rosacea is a condition of chronic inflammation that appear on the face
The last cause of acne breakouts is rosacea, which is a chronic inflammatory condition that appears on the face.
This condition is characterized by the appearance of spots that resemble pimples with reddish skin. Usually, rosacea breakouts will appear on the chin, nose, cheeks, and lower forehead.
How to cope with and eliminate the bruntusan in the skin of the face
Well, to overcome and get rid of pimples on the facial skin so as not to interfere with your appearance, you can try the methods below as reported by Medical News Today.
• Using acne medications that contain ingredients such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), or retinol.
• Using natural ingredients to help remove dirt that is clogged in skin pores, such as apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, honey, to lemon juice.
• If you experience a breakout condition related to eczema and rosacea, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to get the right solution and treatment.
In addition, you can also choose another easy way by regularly washing your face at least twice a day so that your face is completely clean of dirt and bacteria that accumulate on the skin.
The need for digital IT is needed in everyday activities, Bead IT Consultant is the right choice as your partner, visit our website by clicking this link: www.beadgrup.com