Adolescent health is a health condition related to reproductive organ health problems, whose readiness begins from the age of adolescence marked by the first menstruation for teenage girls or wet dreams for teenage boys. Adolescent reproductive health includes the functions, processes, and reproductive systems of adolescents. healthy and free, not only from disease or disability, but also physically and mentally healthy.
- Basic Knowledge of Reproductive Health in Adolescents
Adolescence is a transitional period marked by various emotional, psychological, and physical changes with unique characteristics. It is important for adolescents to get the right information about reproductive health and various factors that affect reproductive health.
As an introduction to basic reproductive health, adolescents should know the following:
- An introduction to the process, function, and system of the reproductive organs
- Knowing HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases, as well as on the health conditions of reproductive organs
- Knowing and avoiding sexual violence
- Knowing the influence of media and social on sexual activity
- Ability to communicate, especially self confidence with the aim of avoiding risky behavior.
- How to maintain the health of the reproductive organs, here I will describe 5 ways to maintain the health of the reproductive organs
2. Perform male circumcision
Men are strongly encouraged to undergo circumcision or circumcision. In religious hadiths, the recommendation for circumcision has also been included. In addition, the purpose of circumcision is to avoid the risk of infection caused by dirt accumulating under the foreskin (tip of the penis).
2. Avoid smoking and alcohol
Cigarettes and alcohol not only cause various chronic health problems, but also affect the fertility rate of both men and women. Too much smoking can also cause impotence in men.
3. Eating healthy foods Reproductive
Health can also be supported by eating healthy foods. Nutrients needed for the health of male and female sex organs include fiber, protein, vitamins, antioxidants, and folate. This content can be obtained from nuts, meat, fish, milk, eggs, vegetables, and fruits.
4. Frequently changing underwear
Lazy to change underwear can also trigger itching and fungus. Change immediately if underwear feels damp or dirty. It is also important to choose underwear from a material that can absorb sweat well.
- Clean intimate organs properly.
- Purpose of Keeping the Reproductive Equipment Clean.
- Maintain the function of the reproductive organs.
- Avoid the appearance of unpleasant odors in the reproductive organs.
- Preventing the spread of diseases in the reproductive organs.
- Increase comfort in carrying out activities.
- Diseases that can arise as a result of not keeping the reproductive organs clean
1. In women
A. Endometriosis (tissue that forms the inner lining of the uterine wall grows elsewhere in the body)
B. Pelvic inflammation (caused by infection-causing bacteria that creep into the pelvis through the vagina or cervix)
C. PCOS (produces more androgen sex hormones and causes sufferers to experience irregular menstruation, or even no menstruation at all, and difficulty conceiving)
D. Myoma (benign tumors that grow in the uterus)
E. Cancer of the female reproductive organs (benign tumors that grow in the uterus)
2. In men
A. Epididymitis (occurs due to inflammation of the epididymis, the tube in the scrotum that attaches to the testes)
B. Orchitis (inflammation of the testicles, usually caused by a bacterial or viral infection)
C. Prostate disorders (can be prostate inflammation, prostate enlargement, or even prostate cancer)
D. Hypogonadism (occurs when the body does not produce enough testosterone)
E. Problems with the penis (several diseases that can attack the male reproductive organs are erectile dysfunction, penile deformities, such as hypospadias or curvature of the penis (Peyronie’s disease), and penile cancer).
The need for digital IT is needed in daily activities, Bead IT Consultant is the right choice as your partner, visit our website by clicking this link: www.beadgroup.com